A team of recovering crystal meth addicts can make a CMA meeting both fulfilling and so that it will grow and offer support and assistance to other recovering crystal meth addicts.
- CMA meetings need a Secretary. The Secretary is responsible for the overall running of the meeting. He/she selects the Speaker and Leader each week. Are you a CMA meeting Secretary? Have you listed your meeting?
- If the meeting has more than say 5 or 6 members that attend on a regular basis, the meeting should have a treasurer.
- A Literature person to handle CMA literature, brochures and such stuff.
- A Chip/Cake person presents the chips at the end of the meeting and presents a cake for anyone celebrating a sober/clean anniversary.
- A Greeter at the door before the meeting starts to welcome everyone to the meeting and help new folks at the door.
- A Cleanup person who is in charge of making sure the room is left the way you found it (or better) before the meeting started.
- Some of our groups have a Sponsor/Matchmaker who keeps track of those people willing to be of service as a temporary sponsor until the newcomer chooses a permanent sponsor.
- A GSR (General Services Representative) who represents the interests of the meeting at the Area and General Services Committee levels.
So if you are ready to Start a new CMA Meeting - CLICK HERE.