CMA Speaker Submission Form
Submit your story or share, via .mp3 or .m4a file.
Please be aware of our recording guidelines.
- Recordings should serve the primary purpose to carry the CMA message to the addict who still suffers.
- Recordings should respect the Traditions and promote the unity and fellowship of CMA.
- Recordings should respect the diversity of our membership without alienating any particular region or demographic or other fellowship.
- Recordings should not glorify drugs, sex, criminal activity or contain excessive profanity.
- Recording should be approximately 15 to 60 minutes.
- Recordings should be of good listening quality.
- Recordings should be from a Crystal Meth Anonymous meeting or Recovery Event.
- All recordings used must be accompanied by a waiver and release form.
This form is intended for speaker recordings submitted to Crystal Meth Anonymous, Inc. and Crystal Meth Anonymous, Inc., and must accompany all submissions in order for such material to be published.
*** Please be sure to complete the entire form.
How to submit your story.
A. Fill out the form below. * = Required
B. Attach a .mp3 or .m4a audio file.
This system works on Desktop, Tablets and Smartphones.
BE PATIENT – DO NOT change the page or close the window. Depending on the system you are using, a significant amount of time may be needed to upload the file. As the upload proceeds, you will see to a confirmation bar. When complete the form will show a screen message saying your file has been sent. Thank you.